We at Goetz Fitzpatrick are proud that our firm, and our individual attorneys, have been repeatedly recognized for their leadership and legal excellence in 2012.
- Goetz Fitzpatrick was once again named as one of the New York area’s top-ranked law firms by Martindale-Hubbell, which is regarded as the premier directory of legal professionals.
- Goetz Fitzpatrick ranked in the New York City Tier 1 for Construction Law by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers. We also ranked nationally as a top firm in Construction Litigation.
- Seven Goetz Fitzpatrick attorneys – Donald Carbone, Ronald Coleman, Neal Eiseman, Thomas Finegan, Peter Goetz, Howard Rubin and John Simoni – were selected for inclusion in New York Super Lawyers®.
- Seven of our attorneys – Donald Carbone, Ronald Coleman, Neal Eiseman, Barry Eisenberg, Peter Goetz, Howard Rubin and John Simoni – are rated as AV Preeminent, the highest rating for professional excellence, by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Chambers USA recognized the Construction Law practice of Goetz Fitzpatrick for both its transactional and litigation expertise, and cited attorneys Neal Eiseman and Peter Goetz in particular. Chambers USA ranks the leading firms and lawyers in an extensive range of practice areas throughout America.
- Neal Eiseman and Peter Goetz once again were named as Best Lawyers in America®. Their selection is based upon peer review, and fewer than 10% of all attorneys are selected. Mr. Eiseman was recognized in Litigation – Construction. Mr. Goetz was recognized in Construction Law and Litigation – Construction.
- Ronald Coleman and Neal Eiseman were recognized as among Bergen County’s (New Jersey) “Top Lawyers” by (201) magazine.
- John Simoni received the 2011/2012 Outstanding Local Member of the year award by the Building Owners & Managers Association.