Goetz Fitzpatrick's attorneys provide a wide range of legal services to established and emerging businesses of all sizes. We serve as general counsel to many clients, working with them on all of their legal matters. In addition, we serve as special counsel in mergers, acquisitions and other specific transactional activities.
Business law services we provide include:
- Selection, organization and restructuring of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, joint ventures and other business entities, including preparation of shareholder, partnership and operating agreements, and buy-sell agreements;
- Employee relations, including preparation of employment agreements; employee manuals; confidentiality, non-compete and proprietary rights agreements; trade secret protection programs; and stock option, deferred compensation and other executive benefit plans;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Business succession planning;
- Franchising and distribution;
- Drafting and review of contracts and leases;
- Representation of professional service firms such as real estate brokerage, accounting, architectural, and investment advice firms
- Compliance with federal and state laws and regulations related to all aspects of a client's business.