The team of construction litigation attorneys at Goetz Fitzpatrick serves numerous national and international clients, including some of the best-known names in the construction industry. We are intimately familiar with the nuances of complex legal and regulatory challenges that affect day-to-day operations, and deeply experienced in all forms of construction-related litigation.
Goetz Fitzpatrick regularly represents owners (both public and private), contractors, subcontractors, design professionals, construction lenders, suppliers, sureties, and manufacturers of products incorporated in construction projects in all forms of dispute resolution, litigation and administrative proceedings.
No law firm in the region has more experience in all aspects of construction litigation and dispute resolution. Among the kinds of matters we handle are the following:
- All forms of alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration, mediation and "mini-trials"
- Construction defect and structural failure litigation
- Administrative appeals on public projects
- Architectural and engineering malpractice
- Bid protests and injunctions
- Presentation and defense of claims to governmental entities
Goetz Fitzpatrick was described in Chambers USA as "a solid firm which has provided high-quality construction advice for a very long time."